https://www.plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/IMG_0146.jpeg 1156 1603 Jill Keb https://plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PlantLifeJourney.png Jill Keb2023-07-14 15:50:222023-07-15 09:20:13Easy Ricotta ‘Cheese’
Easy Ricotta 'Cheese'
There are endless uses for this quick cheese! Spread on baguettes, stir into curries or chilis, sweeten and serve with fruit, etc...
- 1 High speed Blender or food processor
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in water overnight or for 8 hours
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ume plum vinegar optional
- 1/2 cup water
- Drain cashews. Blend and pulse remaining ingredients only until the mixture looks like a thick oatmeal (will thicken further in fridge)
- Serve as desired or store in a covered container and enjoy within 2 weeks