https://www.plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Super-Kale-Salad2.jpg 330 695 vgal_admin https://plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PlantLifeJourney.png vgal_admin2021-01-12 10:58:402021-01-12 10:58:40Super Kale Salad
Super Kale Salad
- 2 cups curly kale chopped or torn fine
- 3/4 cup chickpeas or cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups packed frozen hash browns microwaved for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes or steamed until done
- 1/2 cup carrot shreds
- 1/2 cup red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup celery sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries optional
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 large red grapefruit
cut from membranes or 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Massage kale with hands as you rinse and tear into pieces as this will start to tenderize it. Once chopped or torn, place kale in a large bowl. Massage the avocado into the kale, then set aside.
- Prep and add other ingredients. Stir well. Chew slowly, allowing your teeth to break down the juices in your mouth as this will allow better absorption of the nutrients.