https://www.plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_1020-scaled.jpeg 1920 2560 Jill Keb https://plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PlantLifeJourney.png Jill Keb2023-08-23 11:11:232023-08-23 11:27:30Smoothie Salad
This chopped greens and fruit salad is a great way to start your day! Eat anytime for blast of nutrients. Quantities are up to you..... so many options. Very Refreshing!
- 1 food processor with pulse option
- 3 handfuls Mixed organic baby Greens of choice
- 1 Banana, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 handful Blueberries
- 1 handful Raspberries
- 1 handful Blackberries
- 1 handful Grapes
- 1 Lime, juiced
- pulse the greens just until broken down, move to a medium sized bowl
- add all the fruit and cucumber and pulse until just chopped, transfer to bowl
- add juice of lime, stir well and eat with a big spoon!