https://www.plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_0509-scaled.jpeg 1996 2560 Jill Keb https://plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PlantLifeJourney.png Jill Keb2023-08-06 16:26:232023-08-23 10:41:49Ranch Dressing II
Ranch Dressing II
This quick and easy ranch makes just about anything taste better!
- Blender or food processor
- 1 12.3 oz. Silken Tofu usually in the Asian aisle
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Pickled Garlic - from jarred olives stuffed with garlic Soak 2 garlics in vinegar overnight as an alternative option
- 1 tsp Agave OR Pure Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Herb Blend of Choice (includes dill & parsley) We used 24/7 Brand Saucy Ranch Blend, google for other herbal ranch recipes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Blend all ingredients well, scraping down the sides as needed. Adjust flavors and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.