https://www.plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/IMG_3337-scaled.jpeg 1920 2560 Jill Keb https://plantlifejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PlantLifeJourney.png Jill Keb2023-11-30 11:25:042023-11-30 11:42:31Honeydew Parfaits with Cranberry Orange Sauce
Honeydew Parfaits with Cranberry Orange Sauce
This 3 ingredient sweet sauce will level up your fruit or greens salads every time. We believe, layering sweet melon and berries in a pretty dish with this delicious and versatile cranberry orange sauce will make everyone feel special and delighted. More Fruit Please!
- 1 High Powered Blender
- 1 cup orange juide freshly squeezed if possible
- 1/2 cup cranberries fresh (available seasonally in most stores)
- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 1 pinch salt of choice optional
- 1 honeydew melon, cut or diced
- 1/4 cup blueberries, blackberries or both
- Place the orange juice, cranberries, dates and pinch of optional salt into a blender and blend on high until the mixture is very smooth
- Layer honeydew pieces into a pretty dish, top with berries and sauce and serve
If your dates aren't creamy and soft, you can soak them in hot water for 15 minutes and drain before adding. Really wow your family or guests by also layering in a low-fat granola and plant-based yogurt for a very filling and pretty meal! Another idea is to use this sauce as a base for mocktails. Add club soda or sparkling water, a cinnamon stick and frozen cranberries as your ice cubes for a pretty Holiday Mocktail.